Pick your target application. 👇
In this tutorial, we'll make a self-walking character using our Rhino asset.
Version 1.0 - Up to date
Written for Ragdoll
2022.03.14 and above.
- 🕐 5 minutes
You will need
- ✔️ The Rhino asset
- ✔️ Or your own character
You will learn
- ✔️ How to pin just the rotation of a marker
- ✔️ How to get your character walking on its own
Where to find help
If you find or run into any issues with these tutorials, here's what you can do.
See here for part 1 of 1 this tutorial.
- YouTube Video (03:16 mins)
- 00:00 Import and Setup
- 00:25 Pinning the Chest
- 00:40 Different Pin Values
- 01:25 Animating a Basic Walk Cycle
- 02:10 Final tweaks
- 02:40 Record and Render
Why not put a few of them together with Solver Linking?